A Day At KC

Trinity Ramm, Editor-In-Chief

Trinity Ramm
Senior Gage Puentes sits alone in the cafeteria as students just begin to trickle into the building.
Trinity Ramm
When the bus begin to unload hundreds of students into the band hall doors, junior Joshua Steffens, nicknamed “The Door Guy”, plays music and greets students as they enter the building.
Trinity Ramm
7:26 a.m.: AP Environmental Science teacher Jill Thompson uses her first period conference to prep for the day ahead by creating her bellringer slides and putting all of the day’s links in Schoology.
Trinity Ramm
9:37 a.m.: Senior Irissa Machetta (left) and her sister, sophomore Katrina Machetta (right), are writing sentences to model indirect statements, the grammar lesson they are currently learning in Latin 2 Pre-AP.
Trinity Ramm
10:24 a.m.: Seniors Mark Doreza and Cristian LaDay are acting out the final duel scene in Shakespeare’s Hamlet. Doreza has portrayed Hamlet throughout all of his period of AP English Literature and Composition’s performance of Hamlet.
Trinity Ramm
12:41 p.m.: Senior Sophia Wanzong and her table are formulating a strand of DNA and RNA to help visualize the interactions between the two in AP Biology
Trinity Ramm
12:47 p.m.: At lunch, the Student Council is celebrating Natural Day by promoting wearing no makeup or hair products and being your natural self. The first 50 people to show up to their table were given a free t-shirt.
Trinity Ramm
1:30 p.m.: In Law Enforcement I, students were practicing real life arrest scenarios with a donated Klein ISD police vehicle.
Trinity Ramm
2:26 p.m.: In AP Capstone Research, each student picks a topic to do in-depth research on and writes a 5000-word essay to turn in to College Board. Junior Linh Nguyen has been researching Korean Pop bands and their effect on culture today.